Well, I'm off to my next adventure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."
-- William Shakespeare from As You Like It (II, vii, 139-143)


This trip would conclude my summer escapades. After this, I guess it will be time to revisit my social life.

Oh, still going to decide that is ^_^ tee hee

Have reached the late part of the second quarter of 2006 and might I say, it has been exhilirating. The month of May is just around the corner, and well, it reminds me of a few things.

Namely, it's the time the summer cicadas begin humming in our home barrio in Cavite. The cacawate trees will be bearing fruit [or rather, beans], not that they're edible. But it's because I had an ongoing challenge of trying to grow a bonsai out of that tree for the nth effing time.

It's not a good candidate though, as technical as bonsai-making goes, because it grows too fast. And it has weak wood structure.

And the other things is, hmmm. Ah, well, forward!