People often take things for granted.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I often pass by Megamall. But this time, I decided to view it in vivid colors ...


Especially when they mess up what is, and what is not really important.

Sunday evening and I was bored out of my skull. Not that I need company, but I just needed to take a walk. And oh, Megamall is just a good 20 minutes away from my place.

I need time to remember how the world is doing okay. And that I am in it, thankful, grateful, and altogether peachy. I am thankful I have eyes yet to see the faces of people come and go, with their own cares and worries. I am thankful I could take in the scents of perfumes just by the department store and the tingling sensation that they have chico fruits at the supermarket [not many with good quality though].

Image hosting by Photobucket
I paused for a moment as I passed by this establishment just beside the supermarket. Why? This is where I met my first date ^_^ sweet girl


I'm taking it slowly these days. There's no need to hurry to go anywhere, or anyhow. I'm thinking how long I'd be on my diet, since I now weigh 150 lbs, which means I lost 10+ lbs in three weeks. And like I said, it's funny how I can now cross-leg my thighs o_O and it's an unfortunate thing that I now have to wear belts even on my tightest pants.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The view from my bed to the window. If today went bad, tomorrow will always be good for something.


Let not things be taken for granted anymore.