It's been cool (more like, hot), it's been grand, and it's been memorable. This actually is the first time in my hermitty life I did something for my summer and might I say, the adventure was good.

Which makes me want to go back into my hole all the more, lol. Anyway, here are some random tidbits in the life of the hermit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Flores de Mayo passing through our street. Yeap, I was lounging in the computer rental shop below our condo. Along with a bunch of noisy, smelly kids. Which makes me smelly as well.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The same view at day time. Quiet eh? But not behind me. The same noisy, smelly kids are still there. Everyday. They cuss a lot too. Somewhere in heaven, angels lose their wings at an alarming pace.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The same street, viewed from outside. Our condo is on the left at the far distance. Couldn't see it because of the bright lights.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to play somewhere else, and the little guy beside me thinks the world is his mouse pad. Look, look. It's helluva funny and bothersome at the same time.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my dream house. It's for sale. And is just around the corner from our condo, really accessible from Boni circle. Guess I need to sell my kidneys for Php2M each just to get this crib.