Listening to it, damn I think she has a very sexy singing voice. Jazzy (is it?), smooth, and cool. Armi Millare can be likened to Kitchie Nadal's singing style, but I never liked hers, instead I like Armi's better. Her vocal notes go about playfully which makes me giddy :} Her voice sort of reminds me a bit of Joss Stone, but that's just me.

I have yet to determine if their music will easily saturate my olfactory tongue (which is an unfortunate case for Spongecola songs).

A tidbit from their website:

The band got the name from the word Dharma, meaning the laws of life. In whatever case, it is a law that connects everything in existence no matter how diverse they are.

Cool eh? Reminds me of the 90s alt band Kula Shaker whose Indian-music tinted songs got some serious airplay starting with their single Govinda.

Anyway, I'm on the third repetition of Oo, and it's not even getting stale yet. Which is good :}