Sometimes I've focused too much on one aspect of the world, that I don't believe really, really horrible people exist. They're like these boogie-man who will go away if a) You keep your closet locked real tight, b) Close your eyes or cover self with blanket, or c) Make enough noise that you scare them off.

That's not to say I'm not a horrible person myself. I am work in progress nonetheless, but there are cases that dwarf my own capability to create enemies. People, out of utter lack of sensiblity, would come out to the top (or in this case, bottomost) as the most reviled of the vile.

The tricky part here, is that people (i.e. humans) are not capable of it *all* the time. Which gives them some sort of escape for being who they are. They cling on to people who *understand* them and use them as assurance that they are still ok. And then they continue on spreading their poison disguised as julep.

And for these people, I aim my flame thrower.