and it's only a stone's throw away from where I stay in Mandaluyong (if I can throw a stone that far that is).

I fancied seeing it while I was on a jeep going home from the MRT station, and when I got down, I couldn't help but walk all the way to where it's parking (and across the road, an ATM machine where I could view it from afar without looking suspicious). For those knowleadgeable about cars, here's the specs:

Honda Civic 2-door hatchback
'95 model Japan (OMG!!)
1600 cc VTEC engine (OMG!!)
Black (my kind of color -- as black as my heart is)
And ... some miscellaneous stuff about car seats and defoggers ... stuff
*one can surmise that I am a total n00b by the way I react with only a few stated specs*

Unfortunately, the owner doesn't seem content to wait for me to get my assets (LOL) liquidated (ok, enough of words I don't know how to use) because he's leaving for the US. Prolly for use as pocket money ... hmm. I could get it a tad cheaper if I let him use stock parts for some, uhh, parts. I also need to pull my cousin who could tell me if it's a good buy or not (but I must admit ... it is already beckoning meeeh @_@ agag-agag-agag-agag).

Sigh. Wish it'll stay there for a few more months. *withers*