I'd like to take on something ... how I describe myself.

But rather than telling ho-hum details, I'll just list stuff I am proud of:
- at 27, I have no major fuck-ups in life
- i'm generally a good kid, mean and cruel and evil at times, but that goes with the genes
- above average geek programmer. Right now I have taken an interest in economic thinkers.
- been standing on my own two feet since college. Well maybe on knees during college, feet later on :}
- no vice whatsoever. Ofcourse that also means I have a shorter life span for the lack of stress release.
- stable job, already set up for life -- and it only gets better. Unless I decide to be a bum o_O
- I've loved, hurt, grown, struggled, mangled, but it all comes down to one word -- wisened. It might take a few more lifetimes for me to understand the world, but I guess I can get by with just one.

Curiously enough, I have a questionable moral compass. But nobody notices >:}