Let me start by saying, I have tons of other blogs already.

The first, notfrancis.blogspot.com, closed down because of some *ehem* emotional rollercoaster ride which I was too much of an idiot to handle (well, that was then). Lasted for about several months.

The second, stainedglasswindows.blogspot.com, which I built because I wanted to start fresh, has now come into neglect. Probably because I discovered a cool blog place (for my third), and it has become just a 'back-up' blog. It's also where I placed my emotional exploits for an office crushie :*)

The third (oh yes), is in melodramatic.com/anche which was the most funnest (oh yes) of them all. Problem? The place is fuckin slow. Slow but delicious at least. It's the most interactive of them, and perhaps the place where I felt most alive. Ofcourse I'd even be more livelier (oh yes, notice my redundant use of words) if I had more pinoy guests, but nonetheless, I made friends with cool non-Asian friends (oh yes ... uh ... Eve). At least virtual-wise.

Ahem. Now there are two other blogs (again?) but those are dedicated to my fiction and stories I like to cook up and hopefully turn into manga, namely darkgiantplanet.blogspot.com and nine-am.blogspot.com. Again, these two pieces of me has fallen into neglect.

And now you ask, what the hell is this? This is my attempt at my final blog (ain't we obsessive-compulsive here?). Here I want to try something new and old at the same time. New because well, it IS a new blog, and old because the name of this blog is also the name of my first personal website (look that up if you want to, quite easy to google it).

There you have it.

As for the things you will expect here ... well, I am not yet the writer. My grammar and punctuation still has things to be desired, but I feel confident I could write well. Uhm, yeah I think so, since my writer friend (hello Marge, sorry I didn't come to your gig) told me I, indeed, could write well. Mayhaps well enough to pass some standards.

On with the blog.