While I am waiting for cool people to post their cool stuff on this blog, let me just drool over a Mazda 323 Astina I've seen in Car Finder. An officemate of mine had one years ago, and I kind of liked it. It's simple, got those popup headlights (always wished I had a car like Kit in Knight Rider when I was a kid) ... it's got a sexy butt okay? I've got simple tastes ^_^

Unlike the Honda Civic hatchback, Astina models don't hail back from 1993-95, but from '98. Now I have to figure out why Mazda is not showing them in their websites anymore. Only the new models Mazda 2 & 3, etc. Same goes for Honda, they're not advertising anything about their hatchbacks except Honda Jazz ... which is a sexy car in its own right.

Now before people think I'm just another slave to the calling of the wheel, I am saying this -- I am as concerned as you are about the soaring price of juice. Unless cars gets batteries like those concept cars, I just have to opt for Honda made cars because of their reputation for having efficient engines.

Anyway, once I get this mania of my system will I be back posting some emo stuff about my life or whatever.