Today we were told to 'beef-up' our resumes into something, say, impressive.

Upon looking at mine, I thought. Hmm. Not impressive.

Now I'm beginning to wonder, what have I accomplished in my line of work? I guess it wouldn't be much of the techie side. But I am techie in a way, and one of my greatest strengths is my acute sense of intuition. Weakness? Well, I've always said I have the memory span of a fish. That's why I use my intuition to figure things out what I lack in remembering what happened beforehand.

Still, not an impressive resume compared to a few I've read from the mail sent to me as guide: my team leader, a body-shopped team mate, and a recent applicant.

They have tons of projects under their belt. But somehow, my accomplishments do not border on the ink that is written on these resumes (or fonts for that matter).

For some reason, I just know I had accomplished a lot. It's just that I don't remember. No acute sense of intuition can remedy that.

Sigh.