I don't know how to make spaghetti sauce.

But for some reason, some instinct told me that I'm going to have to saute garlics/onions put tomato sauce then put everything else after. However, I so don't want those icky spaghetti sauces locals and Jollibe make. That deep red, annoyingly sweet, boring sauce don't really appeal to me. Even as a kid.

Then when I tasted a Sbarro made spaghetti, I said to myself, "This is how spaghettis should be." The tomato sauce having that subtle sourness, and that vegetable sweetness sinking in to your palette.

Photobucket
Unfortunately, the spaghetti garnishes were cut too big to enjoy when I made one -.- it smelled reaaaaally good though. Props to the sausages I've put in there, it was divine


Saturday morning, I took the last of my personal belongings from my old haunt in mandaluyong. I'm a full pledged ortigas dude now. Megamall and Shangri-la are a good walking distance away. But that doesn't bother me. In fact, when I bought my electric oven and table, I carried it all the way from there.

It was arduous. Used to it though. Or maybe my pain threshold is just high enough to endure a task that would've been easier for less than 40 pesos and a taxicab. I just thought it's good exercise having those weights in my hand.

Photobucket
Mornings at my balcony. It's a very cool feeling playing the guitar in early mornings.