I have said it before and I'll say it again.

None of the most personal plans I make ever come into fruition. It's like when I try to plan this, some event would happen that renders it un-happenable. It does make me feel disappointed big time.

Perhaps that's the reason why I have become impulsive.

Since plans suck at coming true anyway, why not just go and do whatever I like the moment it crosses my mind?

Buuuut, that's not the topic for this post.

It's because this June, I'll planning what will happen to me for the whole month. No, it's not planning what to do and stuff. That's way different. It's more like predicting.

First two weeks of June, I'll be anxious, for reasons personal.

Come June 18 or whenever, I think I'll start becoming normal again. I'd be able to talk normally, think like it's the first day of my job and I'd be able to do stuff that matters to my work.

Sometimes I do hate myself. Sometimes I don't. One thing's for sure, it's something I have to live with.

Changed my avatar in YM btw.