I actually got these from Narawen's multiply site (hi wenchang!)

I only get to appreciate it because bits of the songs were highlighted. It sort of ehnances the music hunger (what a concept!)

It's all a bit emo though, but it's still music :) Go on, download em! I particularly like Ash ... didn't they make a hit several years ago?

~~~

[ Ash - A Life Less Ordinary ] - saw A Life Less Ordinary for the nth time. :) i <3 Ewan, no matter how bad the movie is. walang pakelamanan. :P
So, take me in your arms again
Lead me in my dreams again
So, what is it worth?
I'll sell my soul, what is it worth?
Only you know


[ The Owls - Air ] - suppose you just got out of a relationship. you're in that stage where you're not really bitter, but you just feel dead inside. this kinda fits that stage.
No head no heart no hurry no hate no fun no muss no city no state
No card no kin no call no kiss no book no bread no hit no miss
No juice no laugh no love no sin
No hand to put my handshake in
No header no footer no girl no boy no good no better no touch no toy
There is only air
Where I used to care


[ Wheat - Don't I Hold You ] - kinda sad. you know how sometimes you feel inadequate as a boy/girlfriend?
and then you worry that s/he may be getting bored with you, but you'd rather not ask cause they might just confirm it?
don't i hold you like you want to be held?
and don't i treat you like you want?
and don't i love you like you want to be loved
and you're running away


[ Third Eye Blind - Persephone ] - i've always liked this band, so i was thrilled to finally find this b-side :P
Did I hear you scream
Well I was singing in a dream
Naked by your side
The one place I never lied
And all that I can give you
Is an open door
And it all it swings to lightly
I won't be through there anymore


[ Boy In Static - Where It Ends ] - what can i say. i'm in love with this song ^_^ dreamy, hushed vocals + sentimental lyrics. wheeeeee.
here's where it starts
the same place, same breaking hearts
where it ends
we'll meet here and fall apart again


[ Dashboard Confessional - Stolen ] - galing kay mr. lollerskates :P heheh.
You are the best one
Of the best ones
And we
All
Look
Like
We
Feel


[ Ash - Sometimes ] - yay, Ash uli! lalang. kaka-add ko lang kasi sa kanila sa myspace bwihihi. :P would be a nice "i've moved on" song.
Sometimes, it happens feelings die,
Whole years are lost in the blink of an eye,
We once had it all but events conspired,
Sometimes


[ Stars - Heart ] - their songs are always so pretty :P heehee. i listen to them when i feel all girly and stuff :P
Alright, I can say what you want me to,
Alright, I can do all the things you do,
Alright, I'll make it all up for you,
I'm still in love with you,
I'm still in love with you


[ Ryan Auffenberg - Under All The Bright Lights ] - ayieee. another sad song. :( (anubels. yoko naman magemowt.) for some reason, this makes me think of someone who's at his death bed, saying goodbye to his loved ones.
if i stay too long, you can let me down
just do it easy
high time i left
this damned town


[ The Poems - Ballad Of A Bitter End ] - lovely, girlie song. you might remember this from Grey's Anatomy if you're a fan :)
Whisper soft
Whisper low
Tell me things I shouldn't know
With you I want to grow


If this is love
It hangs in doubt
It'll kill you or me
If we come out


Talk to me again
Please talk for me again


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So will you? Huh? Will you?