- My mind is at war again. It will never stop. Nothing new :D
- Even weekends are busy. And it's the holiday season.
- Didn't take any leaves this December.
- Got new wounds and scratches from playing with NT last night. Wonder if I've become masochistic?
- I have less than two weeks left before I die. I wonder if dying would be painful. Will it be a slow, agonizing death? We'll see ...
- Don't think I have significant weight gain as of yet.
- Need a haircut.
- I feel so ineffective. I look at the calendar and I felt I need to do things better. Plan better.
- There is something I have to give up to initiate a change. Should I, or should I not? That is the question.
- Had Krispy Kreme for our tea time today. It's sweet and delicious. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of sweet. Gives me tonsillitis. Psychosomatic even.
- I still haven't seen a lot of the people I missed. I know I'm getting old when I get these kinds of thoughts. Back when I was younger, I'd go like, "To hell wit them! Muhaha!". Sigh, hehe.
- They say adults smile lesser than children. That certainly is true.
- I think I want to move out -- again. This time, it'll be my own, personal place. I want a kitchen of my own.
- Damn, I haven't gotten a new laptop yet. I don't have a credit card btw. So if I'll buy one, I'd be bringing a thick wad of money to the counter, lolz.
- Which reminds me, I haven't retrieved my separation pay.
- Gonna meet up with the gang tonight. Won't be long though. Wouldn't want to get drunk again hehehe. Have to work tomorrow.
- I'm in a state of floating.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting