The Terrible Writings of Quentin Montejo
Serial experiments on a fallen archangel who only wanted to regain just one wing back
Free of the World. Rain worshipper. Hermit. Tormented mind. Caged spirit. Defiant and eternal enemy of Destiny and Fate. Poet. Scientist. Artist. Daydreamer. He who laughs. Slacker. Sleeper. Romancer of wings and clouds. Fiercely independent. He who is ponderous. Games and anime junkie. Four eyes. Caveman. Nature-lover. He who doesn't think that hard. Non-smoker. Music-junkie. Counter of blessings. Guitar-hugger. He who simply wants what everybody else would like to be in this world and the next -- to be happy.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Itty-Bitty Bits of Nitty
- My mind is at war again. It will never stop. Nothing new :D
- Even weekends are busy. And it's the holiday season.
- Didn't take any leaves this December.
- Got new wounds and scratches from playing with NT last night. Wonder if I've become masochistic?
- I have less than two weeks left before I die. I wonder if dying would be painful. Will it be a slow, agonizing death? We'll see ...
- Don't think I have significant weight gain as of yet.
- Need a haircut.
- I feel so ineffective. I look at the calendar and I felt I need to do things better. Plan better.
- There is something I have to give up to initiate a change. Should I, or should I not? That is the question.
- Had Krispy Kreme for our tea time today. It's sweet and delicious. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of sweet. Gives me tonsillitis. Psychosomatic even.
- I still haven't seen a lot of the people I missed. I know I'm getting old when I get these kinds of thoughts. Back when I was younger, I'd go like, "To hell wit them! Muhaha!". Sigh, hehe.
- They say adults smile lesser than children. That certainly is true.
- I think I want to move out -- again. This time, it'll be my own, personal place. I want a kitchen of my own.
- Damn, I haven't gotten a new laptop yet. I don't have a credit card btw. So if I'll buy one, I'd be bringing a thick wad of money to the counter, lolz.
- Which reminds me, I haven't retrieved my separation pay.
- Gonna meet up with the gang tonight. Won't be long though. Wouldn't want to get drunk again hehehe. Have to work tomorrow.
- I'm in a state of floating.
Site design © 2006 Quentin Montejo Productions