It was a night at Puerto Galera
And all the chics were swimming
A tequila there, a videoke here
Spent the night laughing and singing


I wish I could philosophize right now about existence and mortality, but no. I think I'll just relax and enjoy the heat of summer, the good times that's happening, and everything going fine.

I left my cellphone at the condo for one weekend, and people started missing me, hahaha. Pretty ironic for a solitary dawg like me. Maybe I'm taking things like this for granted. Then again, let me handle my own regrets later.

Summer means things going fast
Summer is when seizing the day is the only thing to do


Couldn't stop the sweating -- it's really hot. But a good kind of hot, so long as you don't stay too long under the sun :D

You can still talk to me
While summer is here
The same season I met you
The same reason I'm here


I think I'll go learn some real swimming. Learn wind surfing as well. End post.