- Q.Montejo

[Tonight I'm gonna break away / Just you wait and see
I'll never be imprisoned by / A faded memory]

Here I am again staring at the radiation screen
Surfing through network miles of other peoples
dreams

[Everytime I think of you / I always catch my breath
I'm standing here / And you're miles away]

I click on a picture of you
Wondering what you're up to

[It's a damn cold night / Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand take me somewhere
new]

Would I learn to adapt to those dancing lights
Where you seem to bask yourself on?

[And I thought what I felt was simple / And I thought
that I don't belong
And now that I am leaving / Now I know that I did
something wrong]

Maybe things happened so fast that I forgot to look
I wasn't afraid, I just didn't want our lives going faster
than we were

[Everytime I hear our music play / Reminds me of
things that we've been through
In my mind I can't believe it's true / But in my heart
the reality is you]

When my mind is blank and my room is dark
I am visited by these really prickly thoughts of missing
you

[I've got a ticket to anywhere / Maybe we can make a
deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere / Any place is
better]

I type this poem to convey artificial emotions
Hoping it'll reach you somehow
It could be hoping too much, or too less
So with it are my honest basic desire

[I'm not a perfect person / There's so many things I
wish I didn't do
And I just keep on learning / I never meant to do those
things to you]

I fuel these last words
With all my "I'm sorry"'s
And my utmost frustration
On all this virtuality that is keeping me from saying
"All I want is you"