Went to Antipolo last weekend and had a ram jammin good time. Uhm, amidst the apparent humidity and mosquitoes I still had fun over there. The city lights in the background gives it all an eerie but serene feel. Ironically, I wouldn't bring a date to that place, but the Old Spaghetti House we ate dinner beforehand was divine.

I brought my guitar, but I thought better by giving it to more able hands in the crowd. I just love music. I am born with no talent for it, but that is not a prerequisite for having passion for it. So there I was, singing with wild abandon to almost all the songs the master guitar player is creating from my six stringed mistress. I didn't care if I'm out of tune, or I had to change to falsetto or tenor to fit to the music. Hope they didn't mind my rowdy behaviour (and that's not being drunk).

And the other thing that I love as much as me singing is hearing other people sing regardless if they are talented or merely like me, ambitious. So to all those whom whose voices I heard, you are all beautiful people :*}