Sometimes I'd leave this blog alone for weeks even though I itch so much wanting to put things in it. So I should remind myself to set free my mind and immortalize a whole stream of thought.

Go.

Right now, the song "Grow Old With You" is playing on my Sonique, an mp3 player application. Ok, it's over now. Pretty short song.

Now I'm hearing guitar riffs *doung doung doung*, gawds, it's a System of a Down song. The band vocalist is quite a funny looking guy with all that beard and all. Hah! I wish I have some of those. I don't even have sideburns. What sort of male freak of nature I am being born without sideburns! It's outrageous. I don't even have a decent goatee and moustache (grumble) Ok, I'll switch songs because this is making me angsty. Foo Fighters. Saliva. Five for Fighting. Dishwalla. Goo goo dolls. Counting Crows. Blues Traveler. Puddle of Mudd.

Oh, here we are. Puddle of Mudd. Whenever I hear their song Blurry, I sort of like fall into a trance. Obviously, I'm in a trance right now. I love it when it happens. The composition of that song sort of affects me subliminally. And when it comes to the chorus, I go zen like, sort of being one-with-the-universe feeling and all that shit. No really, somehow songs I give comments like these inspire me to draw manga or create my fiction stories. I think there's a pattern to it, you know what I mean?

K. Change the song. Chad Kroeger (Nickelback vocalist). Deep Blue Something. Goo goo dolls again. Jason Mraz. Johnny Rzeznik (Goo goo dolls vocalist). Oh there we are. His song I'm Still Here is part of the soundtrack of a cartoon movie Titan A.E. If I was any younger, I would've loved that movie. Still, the song pushes me again into trance.

*Mmmmmm*

Yeah. Crazy :) I love being crazy. End post.