I am supposed to post only after I've redesigned my blog. But since I'm too busy and haven't paid a visit to Marge in a long time (to get my laptop), I have to break that vow and just post away.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Which way is heaven?
These are cherubims that adorn the ceiling of our living room. I'm not sure why mom put it there, but it was a great subject for my shots. On that note, there are so many things in our home that are great photo subjects. I only have to be creative.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It only takes one candle to banish the darkness
Last New Year there was a short power outage, and I had a chance to take this shot. Those are the fruits that mom usually buys when new year comes. The warm light of the candle gives them a soft, diffused glow.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I have a broken camera, should I replace it with a new one? It's rusty and the shutter sometimes get stuck. This camera, that has taken nothing but the truth, nothing but the beauty of the world ..."
This is a Pentax camera that is lying around the house. I am not sure who originally owned it (prolly one of my aunts or uncles during their stints in other countries). It looks a model circa '60s though. Cool isn't it?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
View of a verdant garden
This is our backdoor and an intricately designed chair in the dining room. You'd almost think that we have a nice garden there but it's actually mosses and wall-creeping weeds that sprung from a neighbor's untended plants. Well, there are a few orchids that mom kept.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Moon that I Am
That's the title of the poem that inspired me to write my poetry 12 years ago. I must find it again. This shot was taken from 2nd floor. We have these really big sliding windows where you could just let the air in on the mornings (and robbers in the evenings). I love lounging on the window sill just to let a day pass by. Sooo relaxing.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What is the world to the eyes of a child?
This is Aven, my niece. Isn't it a wonder that they could just look at things like it's the most interesting thing in the world? We all overgrow that kind of enthusiasm one time or another in our lives, but to some, they manage to keep it. And perhaps that's the thing why some people want to be young again.