Alrighty, I've started my night shift of which, I dunno for how long I'll be in. There really is no reason for me to go on a schedule like this. Regardless, I do like the graveyard shift.

Why?

Because it's the quietest times in the office, no bosses around, and I can hear me think well. Which is good for work. However, the balance is that, I can do whatever I want which leads me to certain abuses ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Say hello to El Spiky


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Would you believe that aftershave has been with me for years? I can't seem to finish the darn thing. Smells really good though (I sniff it sometimes for a bit of high)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See the view at the office, notice how things go dark in the distance ... makes you ponder about despair, hopelessness, and lingering dread all at the same time doesn't it?