The Terrible Writings of Quentin Montejo
Serial experiments on a fallen archangel who only wanted to regain just one wing back
Free of the World. Rain worshipper. Hermit. Tormented mind. Caged spirit. Defiant and eternal enemy of Destiny and Fate. Poet. Scientist. Artist. Daydreamer. He who laughs. Slacker. Sleeper. Romancer of wings and clouds. Fiercely independent. He who is ponderous. Games and anime junkie. Four eyes. Caveman. Nature-lover. He who doesn't think that hard. Non-smoker. Music-junkie. Counter of blessings. Guitar-hugger. He who simply wants what everybody else would like to be in this world and the next -- to be happy.
Monday, July 10, 2006
On Weird Habits
Okay, tagged by Liza but I don't think I'll ever run out of weird things about me.
Here's how to play: The rules are, "once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog post with (8) weird things/habits about yourself". At the end you need to choose the 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says Tag You're It.” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I move weird o_O. Once I saw a video of myself and I look like I have down's or something, lol. Probably because I always have something playing in my head and my body just needs to do things on its own while the boss brain is out frolicking.
2. I recognize people by how they smell. Which also leads to the fact that I have a sensitive sense of smell (yes, the animal in me). It is important for me to associate a person with their own brand of cologne, perfume, or whatever they have on or whatever pheromones they're giving out. And please, no body odor. Unless it's mine, lol.
3. I can wiggle my ears and can alternately raise my eyebrows. 'Nuf said.
4. I have hermit tendencies. That in itself is weird. I really only need to grow a beard. Which I pathetically lack thereof. The actual reasons for me going through phases like that are vastly varied. The most probable reason would be a new game I can get addicted to. Oh, the days of Diablo 2 ...
5. I'm a romantic since age five. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'm confessing a deep, dark secret here. I just chuckle at the times I've gone out of my way just to do something out of the ordinary for the object of my affection :*) From kiddy drawings on cardboard, to composing a song, I've done it and will do it again. I guess it's hardwired into my system. When that all too familiar tug in my chest goes wee-ooo, my brain overheats for thinking of a thousand things to do something creative ^_^
6. I don't like eating with my hands. Even I dunno why. Germs maybe?
7. I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with myself. I love my life. I hate it when it sucks, LOL. Ofcourse all of this only happens in my head (see #1).
8. I'm a minimalist. That means if I can live without it, I don't need it. Hey it's weird to me. The good thing about it is that I'm practically low maintenance :)
And I'm tagging, lesee now ... the first eight, odd-numbered people who's blog is linked to my left. Hey, it's me being creative :)
Site design © 2006 Quentin Montejo Productions