Okay, tagged by Liza but I don't think I'll ever run out of weird things about me.

~~~

Here's how to play: The rules are, "once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog post with (8) weird things/habits about yourself". At the end you need to choose the 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says Tag You're It.” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I move weird o_O. Once I saw a video of myself and I look like I have down's or something, lol. Probably because I always have something playing in my head and my body just needs to do things on its own while the boss brain is out frolicking.

2. I recognize people by how they smell. Which also leads to the fact that I have a sensitive sense of smell (yes, the animal in me). It is important for me to associate a person with their own brand of cologne, perfume, or whatever they have on or whatever pheromones they're giving out. And please, no body odor. Unless it's mine, lol.

3. I can wiggle my ears and can alternately raise my eyebrows. 'Nuf said.

4. I have hermit tendencies. That in itself is weird. I really only need to grow a beard. Which I pathetically lack thereof. The actual reasons for me going through phases like that are vastly varied. The most probable reason would be a new game I can get addicted to. Oh, the days of Diablo 2 ...

5. I'm a romantic since age five. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'm confessing a deep, dark secret here. I just chuckle at the times I've gone out of my way just to do something out of the ordinary for the object of my affection :*) From kiddy drawings on cardboard, to composing a song, I've done it and will do it again. I guess it's hardwired into my system. When that all too familiar tug in my chest goes wee-ooo, my brain overheats for thinking of a thousand things to do something creative ^_^

6. I don't like eating with my hands. Even I dunno why. Germs maybe?

7. I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with myself. I love my life. I hate it when it sucks, LOL. Ofcourse all of this only happens in my head (see #1).

8. I'm a minimalist. That means if I can live without it, I don't need it. Hey it's weird to me. The good thing about it is that I'm practically low maintenance :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And I'm tagging, lesee now ... the first eight, odd-numbered people who's blog is linked to my left. Hey, it's me being creative :)