The Terrible Writings of Quentin Montejo
Serial experiments on a fallen archangel who only wanted to regain just one wing back
Free of the World. Rain worshipper. Hermit. Tormented mind. Caged spirit. Defiant and eternal enemy of Destiny and Fate. Poet. Scientist. Artist. Daydreamer. He who laughs. Slacker. Sleeper. Romancer of wings and clouds. Fiercely independent. He who is ponderous. Games and anime junkie. Four eyes. Caveman. Nature-lover. He who doesn't think that hard. Non-smoker. Music-junkie. Counter of blessings. Guitar-hugger. He who simply wants what everybody else would like to be in this world and the next -- to be happy.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Recounting my Blessings
Just something to help get my mojo back. It helps to count your blessings whenever you forget to:
1. I'm employed, fairly successful without even trying.
2. Respect :} there's a few a-holes every now and then, but they're pissant.
3. Opportunities are waiting for me.
4. I have good friends. They may not be many, and as usual I like treating them like hamster experiments, but they're cool people. I thank mama tsilu for finding me most especially.
5. I have the most joyous birthdays anyone could ever wish for *hint* *hint*
6. I have a vacuum cleaner :}
7. My guitar.
8. The free internet at the office.
9. Ortigas is such a nice place.
10. QLC is over, thank heavens.
11. My durable laptop *tee hee*
12. Haven't committed crime yet ... hehe
13. Still have a working heart. Oi, my chest pains are no longer there!
14. My comfy bed.
15. My laundry skills are improving. Thanks Surf! >:D
16. Music. Thank God for music.
17. Living in a country where I'm not oppressed. I should be thankful for that right?
18. Beautiful people.
19. Still a fool for love :}
20. Being able to remember to count my blessings!
21. My hands. I'm able to write poems and make drawings with it still.
22. My eyes, because I can still see despite the glasses. Better than blind eh?
23. The condo where I'm staying. It's a good choice.
24. The easy ride to office.
25. My dreaming mind.
26. My family :} despite the desire to kill them all, I kinda still love 'em to bits.
28. Still a bit of my mojo left :}
29. My current perfume. Mont Blanc.
30. The barongs and slacks I bought. They were good choices.
31. OPM. Thank God for OPM.
32. I love animals :} Thank God for the existence of furry creatures.
33. Cavite. I want to go home :(
34. For the most part of my life, I haven't made a mess out of it.
35. The last girl I dated. Yes, you are a blessing :}
36. The women who truly love, loved, and continue loving me. Thank you.
37. Books. The tons of books I have.
38. Century Tuna. Tuna Misono. California Maki. Mmmmmm :*)
39. Apple juice.
40. The freebies at the office.
42. This blog!
43. My mama! and auntie! I have two moms :}
44. My officemates. DoTA and GW people included! YOU ARE teh MEN !! woot!
45. My best friend :} She believed in me.
46. My team leader :} She believed in me too.
47. The cheap but relatively good lunch.
48. Sbarro. Avenetto. I love their pasta and spaghetti.
49. Just about everything in this world. Pagod na ko e, hehehe
50. Realizing after writing all this that, my life itself is a blessing.
Site design © 2006 Quentin Montejo Productions