Oh just a message to someone out there. It's been almost two weeks. And the song "I love you more today than yesterday" is playing like crazy in my mind (in a happy, happy way).

Last saturday, I went 'home' and visited my mom, see how her broken arm had been doing. She seem fine I guess, and good thing my cousins and nephews are her neighbors to take care of her. In fact, they seem better suited with her than I do.

Anyway, after I arrived, I went to Waltermart, bought some illustration board, card board, a cutter, a bottle of glue, a set of plastic neon thingies you stick to ceiling or whatever, and that night I tried to make a birdhouse for the parakeets.

It was a wrong decision to buy the glue and not bring some superglue. I've made quite a mess on the table (though if they dry up, no one would notice). I've finished the house, but I never really were able to put it inside the ... rather small cage now that I've taken a good look at it.

I at least was able to dangle the improvised bird toys (the neon thingies). Unfortunately, the dumb birds seem to be afraid of it. Ah, it'll take some time for them to get used to it.

Last night, I watched Sin City alone, and I loved it. I never read the graphic novels it was based upon. If I had, I think I would've enjoyed the movie less.

/Quentin signing off