This has been the most eventful summer of my life. Whilst in the past, I'll just sulk my gloomy self in some corner of my room under some glow-light typing at the keyboard, this year I think I had a healthy does of sunshine -- well at least those that can pass through the shade >:D

I get to be really drunk (and become Superman as the more sober buds told me thereafter), which I came to the beaches for anyway, and I'd get to meet and talk with really, really (albeit way off my age bracket) pretty chics for the night -- Luther, Bless Your Soul -- ofcourse the pleasure is enough there as we had another drinking session to be held back at the place where we stayed in.

What's more, I'd get to hear Normal (?) Chelo's enchanting voice, and Horny Chelo's rowdy laughter (or calling me gago, hehehe) which sort of like has to be a given in gatherings like this. Also, I'm a fan of any guitarist, two of which are in the group, Chickboy Mel and Chicker Noni, hehehe. Ofcourse with a crazy bunch like this, you need sane people to balance it like Body Dancer Glen hehehehe, and the Chuwariwap-Alkachupas girls: Patty, Joy, Ann, and Jenette (?)

And now, to practice some guitar solo pieces ...