Sometimes I would think, have I really became the person I wanted to be? More than five years ago, I would tell myself, "I'm just a kid". And hell, it was true. Too true.

Heck, I'm not even able to make and defend opinions myself. I'd just say "yes" just so there's no trouble, and secretly brood over it. To some extent, I still do. Today, I take comfort on the fact that, I may not have the life I wanted or would have wanted to do things differently then, but it's over. This is the man of the moment now.

I'd secretly gloat at this triumph, look at the young'uns and wonder what they may not be able to achieve the things I have in terms of wisdom. But there is no wisdom where there is lack of humility. After all, humility is not just a virtue, ironically, it's can be the only thing that can save your pride.

Like when I accuse people of being dazzled by superficiality instead of substance. When in fact, I myself can't even separate the two and would probably drop the 'substance' part altogether. Just because it has style instead of functionality. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then let's use it on a practical situation: checking out chics >:D

Summer is doing this to my brain I tell you! Damn you SUMMER! Aaaargkh