The following paragraphs are insane ramblings. Beware.

Lately I have been torching people here and there (the forums) and see what their skin smell like afterwards. Perhaps it is my demented way of knowing who can stand up strong after a nice, cruel bashing. Some succumbed and never showed their nicks again, some who still have some spirit left, went on to haunt other places or simply lurk. The rest, too thick to burn >:D

As it is, I am a student of pyschological warfare :) That's what I do when I am under my avatar as Quentin the Devil. Causing strife and razing other people's foolishness are my past times >:) It was the only way I could release a part of me that wants to destroy (we all do). But in a karmic sort of way I am unfortunate that I was born with the quality of empathy. What I inflict, gets iron maidened back to me. Ouch.