Just when I claimed that I'm over my QLC a year ago, I have come to another phase where I just couldn't think of anything interesting to do in my spare time, most especially during weekends. I enrolled in a guitar school just yesterday, but I scheduled it for friday nights.

So that means I still have the whole two days of my weekends to do absolutely nothing. Maybe I should move out of my old condo and rent-to-own a new one. That way I'll have a lot of things to concern me that I can take my mind off from feeling useless.

OR, I could remain where I am, take dozens of courses I've dreamt of taking (comic book writing, story writing, studying for a certification, you know? the likes) and see what comes out of it. Or, horror of horrors, I could start dating again -_-

A cause is what I needeth.