I am a person with a passion for playing games. Starting from Atari to Nintendo Game&Watch, into the high-end PC games of today, nothing interests me more than sitting down in front of a screen and play til I feel my sugar level dropping real low.

And to that note, back in college I programmed my first games in Assembly and C language:

- Eclipsis (1996), a mouse driven game and was my first attempt in making eye-catching graphics
- Space Den, partly a class project (which I got the highest grade in), and partly a review of my algorithmic and artistic capabilities, it is like a high tech Battle City, only it uses a ship that bounces off of walls if it hits them

Sadly, my idiotic, trying-to-know-it-all cousin formatted my hard drive without my consent, plunging my most valued works into oblivion.

Today, I plan on re-undertaking the task of learning game programming again, this time in Java. If I could put up a decent game, I'll look for people (or a collective, heh heh) who can sponsor and support me in releasing it to the public.

And thus, I introduce a semi-original concept: a history-driven real time strategy game (HD-RTS) in the world of Dark Giant Planet (see the left panel for the link :)).

Ok, enough of my delusions for today :)