We have cable again!

I've been cut off from my anime fix for almost a month!!! Man, I missed a lot T_T I've been wanting to watch the following:

- The Law of Ueki
- Paradise Kiss (yeap, it's a fashion anime, it's still pretty cool and has high quality animation)
- Honey and Clover (I like this one, and the usual dubbers fit the characters perfectly)

Now for the highlight of October, I am only anticipating two:

- Inuyasha: Sword of an Honorable Ruler
- Ghost in the Shell: Innocence (it should be Innocence in the Theatres)

Inuyasha really has no deep meaning to its plot. It's just like a story is being told and the only thing you have to do is enjoy hearing about it, let a fantastical world be explored.

However, by contrast, GITS can make your head spin if you think about the concepts. It's high-tech yeah, but it also explores a lot of philosophical/esoteric issues like the concept of a soul and when is something considered a living sentient entity if it's nothing more than a construct?

~~~

In other news, I've been working with a lot of great people. But I have to take note of the people I hold an admiring respect for.

One of them is my current project manager. Incidentally, she is my ex-team leader's wife (small world!). She looks like one of those actresses in those Koreanovelas (yeap, she is that pretty) but she has that dignified air around her. She's talented, able to speak three (or was it four?) languages fluently and she has that confidence in herself to face people of high position (me being in the gutters hehe). Their decisiveness about serious matters at hand only made them more admirable.

I admire those traits a lot. In fact, I have history of having admired several other women that has those similarities, one of them is my ex. All of them I loved working with (for those I did work with) which makes me happy when I think about it.

Yeah, cheers to that.