For now, I felt I have a purpose. Well, maybe it's nothing really big to many, but I was able to deliver an ex-teammate from oblivion (work related).

Sigh. Sometimes I can't really be evil.

- my new Flash Drive (258Mb)
- the manga collection I have in my PC that my good friend/teammate generously gave me (too generous, I suppose)
- my laptop :)

It's kind of weird that I'm excited that I can use my vacuum cleaner tomorrow. I've asked my officemates if its power consumption (600W) would put a dent on our electric bills, because I try to be frugal as much as possible.

Now since I don't cook much at our condo, I wonder too if I have anything to eat for the Holy Week, since it is more than possible that I'll be alone. I decided not to go home and get to feel what it's like to be solitary for more than a couple of days.

I'd be doing some meditating ofcourse, examine my belief system ... you know? The likes. Re-strengthen my reserves of will power. And clean, clean, clean the condo.

I think I'll name my vacuum cleaner, "Muy Mosquito", because she's a real sucker. He he he, get it? Sucker?

Ok, I'll stop now.